Australian Chart Index 3.1
- Waypoints Functionality.
- RNC Regions and Day Packs.
- Printing of Chart Lists, Details and Notices.
- Now including Temporary & Preliminary Notices.
Click on the image to the right to load the Australian Chart Index 3.1 ->
Upon clicking on the image above, a new window should appear that will contain the applet. The order of events should be (please wait until all the following have completed):
- A yellow map of Australia will load and be displayed.
- Charts and Chart Details will load.
- RNC Regions and Day Packs will load.
- The applet will be ready to be used when lots of blue squares are visible around the yellow map of Australia.
- Web Browser
- Internet Explorer 6.x
- Firefox / Mozilla
- Safari (Macintosh)
- Konquerer (Linux)
- SUN Java*
- Operating System
- Windows 9x, 2K, XP, Vista
- Macintosh 10.x
- Linux, Solaris
*This applet will not function with the Microsoft VM. Please download the Sun Java VM free of charge by clicking on the red button above. The download is about 13MB.
If you are having any problems running this applet, possible causes are:
- Not having the SUN Java plugin installed.
- Not enabling Java in your web browser.
- Some networks require proxy authentication (username/password). In this case you will need to see your network administrator.
- Macintosh Users: You will need to haveat least Mac OS 10.3 - Previous versions of the operating system will not run Java properly.
For further problems, feedback or suggestions for improvement, please contact the email@example.com.